[Vm-dev] [list] Cannot receive plain-text messages

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Wed May 4 14:41:19 UTC 2022

... and Tobias just told me that mailman does not change that stuff but forwards the content it gets. So the issue is how mail clients or SMTP servers push out that stuff. And we cannot control that.

This would mean that the kind of messages sent to vm-dev is fundamentally different to the once sent to squeak-dev. Provided that you can actually read all stuff that arrives via squeak-dev. Hmm... GitHub is not sending stuff to squeak-dev.

We are sending messages for commits to VMMaker and Trunk to vm-dev and squeak-dev. Do those look okay on vm -dev for you?

What about my messages to vm-dev from April 2022? Were you subscribed then?

Best,
Marcel