[Vm-dev] [OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm] primitiveImageFormatVersion may be not correct (Issue #638)
notifications at github.com
Mon May 30 09:56:38 UTC 2022
The return value of `primitiveImageFormatVersion` is hard-coded and does not consider the value of `multipleBytecodeSetsActive`, which is indeed important when trying to open a particular image with a particular VM.
- Interpreter >> #imageFormatVersion
- StackInterpreter >> #imageFormatVersion
- ObjectMemory >> #imageFormatVersion
- Spur32BitMemoryManager >> #imageFormatVersion
- Spur64BitMemoryManager >> #imageFormatVersion
Note that this can be fixed on the image-side by checking primitiveMultipleBytecodeSetsActive.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Message ID: <OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/issues/638 at github.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Vm-dev