[Fwd: Re: [Webteam] Suggestion+for+Squeak+Website]

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 19:18:16 CET 2005

In that "Object-Oriented" was coined by Alan Kay I think it is still
fair to say that Smalltalk is the original.  However, if it would
improve the read-ability of our home page (by not reigniting deep
flames of resentment and/or purism) I wouldn't mind going with
'pioneering' instead of 'original'.

Just my 2 cents.