[Webteam] Re: About Squeak Web Site

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:45:22 CET 2005

Thanks Germán for the suggestion.  I am copying this to the WebTeam.
You can post messages to them or create Mantis issues in the future.
It would be easier for these feedbacks not to get missed in people's
personal inboxes.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20