[Webteam] Base Image Hosting -- where'd they go?

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Wed Dec 6 22:29:58 UTC 2006

karl wrote:
> Brad Fuller skrev:
>> karl wrote:

>>> You are not crazy :-)
>>> But did you snapshot the changes you made ? Otherwise they go lost if
>>> the image
>>> is restarted. I guess that is what have happened.
>>
>> Yeah, I've snapshotted them. Now, the question is how to get them
>> back. Is the snapshot basically saving the image? I'll have to look on
>> the box when I get time.
> Ken made some auto starting scripts for the website images. Could the
> problem be that the
> image snapshot has a different name or some weird stuff like that ?
> Karl

I looked in the backups directory for the changed I did to "Download"
(the user image donations) and I couldn't find them. The last email I
have requesting an update of a donation was in October. So, I checked
the last backup, but it didn't have it in there.

So, I'll have to do it over again. I kept the emails, so I don't think
it'll be a problem.

--
brad fuller
sonaural: www.sonaural.com