[Webteam] latest squeak news

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Fri Dec 8 02:52:48 UTC 2006

At one time we all agreed that having news feeds on squeak.org would be
a good thing. But, we didn't agree as to where. I still believe that the
top of the page is a good place. Others have said they wanted it on the
sides.

I'm going to state my position again (which was about a year ago?) that
if we just put the feeds on the top front page, then we just don't have
to think about the news and let the "news" people write whatever we
want. We just let technology take care of it all.

See http://wwwtest.squeak.org/ for an example

--
brad fuller
  http://www.Sonaural.com/