[Webteam] Re: Re: Squeak web site down

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 15:41:18 UTC 2006

I was able to get into via the RFBServer that it runs, but then I
couldn't do anything with it -- it was frozen.  After quitting the
session I tried to VNC in again and got nothing.  I have just
restarted the www.squeak.org image.  It's up again and seems to be
working.  I don't think we lost very much as the last snapshot was
from July 27th (I think -- but now I have forgotten, guess I need more
coffee).

Jason

On 7/28/06, karl.ramberg at chello.se <karl.ramberg at chello.se> wrote:
> Ugh, I'm on vacation in the states. I'm not sure I can fix it from here. I have the password but
> I don't have tight vnc or any tool like that.
> Karl
>

> > Fr&aring;n: Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com>
> > Datum: 2006/07/28 Fri PM 08:02:41 MEST
> > Till: Ron at USMedRec.com
> > Kopia: 'Stéphane Ducasse' <stephane.ducasse at univ-savoie.fr>,   'Marcus Denker' <denker at iam.unibe.ch>,  webteam at lists.squeakfoundation.org,  Karl Ramberg <karl.ramberg at chello.se>
> > &Auml;rende: Re: Squeak web site down

Jason Rogers

"Where there is no vision, the people perish..."
    Proverbs 29:18