[Webteam] website mailbox on squeak.org

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Mar 2 21:50:18 UTC 2006

I decided to take a glance at the mailbox, I hope no one minds.  I
previously assumed it would be almost all spam but in fact it appears to
be almost completely the output of cron jobs.  You might then want to
consider forwarding it somewhere (like to the Team Leader) or edit the
cron job so it doesn't produce any output, or at least check it once a
week or so.

Ken