[Webteam] Was my account cancelled?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Mar 10 21:49:49 UTC 2006

It's no big deal.  I would have appreciated some notice though as it
came as some surprise when I could not log in.

I won't claim to be an active team member by any means, but I'm happy to
monitor things and be available for emergencies (as to what that might
mean related to the site, I'm not quite sure :) ).  So I wouldn't mind
having an account, but it's certainly not necessary.

Ken