[Webteam] A stable image for squeakfoundation

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Mar 13 19:01:58 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 19:52 +0100, karl wrote:
> I've been trying to make a image that we can host the squeak foundation
> site in, but I'm realizing it's beyond me.
> Is there a wizard out there has the time to do this ?
> We need a stable image with SmallWiki and RemoteFrameBuffer.
> Karl

I highly recommend forgetting RemoteFrameBuffer.  The chances of
something locking up the image in such a way that networking does not
work is high enough that using RemoteFrameBuffer in this situation is
problematic.  Just use tightvnc which we have installed on the server.
You've already been using it for other squeak.org images and
instructions can be found at

http://discuss.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-browse?list=box-admins&cmd=showthread&month=200509&threadid=ogncogihpfckggglpnik

Ken