[Webteam] squeak mac VM update

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu May 18 19:12:38 UTC 2006

Say I was cross checking and noticed the squeak full disk image that
you get when you download a macintosh version of squeak from the main
squeak.org site
  contains Squeak 3.8.9beta7.app and a plugins folder. That is old
and give MacIntel users heartburn...

Could we use the MacIntel and croquet approved Mac VM?

Please delete the plugin folder and use Squeak VM 3.8.12Beta4U VM
which contains the approved new plugins.

Also could someone cross check the web site for other links that
point to the current mac vm and are perhaps wrong and point to an
older VM.

Lastly someone should email me back with confirmation since I don't
think I subscribe to this email list.

===