[Webteam] New links for the front page

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Oct 10 20:16:17 UTC 2006

That's because it wasn't started.

I would like to go ahead and sort out this restart problem if possible.
I've gone ahead and written the scripts to start both websites and am
ready to finalize this.  However I have to stop the current process
first.  Can I just kill it or is there some better way?

If someone can meet me right now on #squeak on irc.freenode.net we can
get this sorted out and hopefully avoid future problems.

Ken