[Webteam] Call For Base Image Descriptions

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Oct 18 19:38:24 UTC 2006

Works for me.

Seaside = avi.bryant at gmail.com

Tweak = andreas.raab at gmx.de

Sophie = m.rueger at acm.org (Michael Rueger)

I would still send them to the lists.

Ron

  _____

From: Brad Fuller [mailto:brad at sonaural.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 11:12 AM
To: Ron Teitelbaum
Cc: 'karl'; webteam at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Subject: Re: [Webteam] Call For Base Image Descriptions

Ron Teitelbaum wrote:

We should also consider the Squeakland, OLPC , Sophie, Tweak and Croquet
images.
Karl

+1 that would be a really good idea!  wxSqueak and Seaside too.  It might be
a good idea to send a special invitation for all of these.

Ok. Who wants to send the email out? If no takers in an hour, I will send it
to the following lists, unless you have specific people that you think
should get it:

squeak-dev
sophie
squeakland
etoys (which is the OLPC specific one for etoys)
seaside
pier
tweak
webteam
croquet-dev
beginner (since this will be an call for submission and an announcement for
usage)

When each replies, I can make a directory on ftp.squeak.org for them if the
need it. Otherwise, they'll provide a link to their own repo

OK?

brad