[Webteam] Re: [Morphic] User Images Links on www.squeak.org Announcement

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Oct 19 09:58:13 UTC 2006

Brad Fuller puso en su mail :

> All,
>
> The Squeak WebTeam is providing a place to describe and access commonly
> used images created by users. If you have an image that you believe
> others would like to use (a good example is the v3.9 developers image),
> please let us know and we will include the description and link location
> on the "download" page of the squeak.org web site.
>
> We are also offering to store your image on the ftp.squeak.org site, but
> it is not mandatory (you can keep your own location to save squeak.org
> space and WebTeam labor.)
>
> If you would like to donate your image, return the following information
> to: webteam at lists.squeakfoundation.org
>
> -----
> Image Name:  <The name that represents the image>
>
> Creator: <Who developed the image>
>
> Description of Image: <Include the contents of the image, how it might
> be used, who would benefit from it's use, etc.>
>
> Image Base: <the version used to create this image, e.g. 3.8-6665>
>
> Image Filename: <the name of the image>
>
> Image full URL:  <The full path to the latest .image file or directory.
> Or state if you'd like the WebTeam to host your image - you'll need to
> provide a location from which we can ftp the file(s))
> -----
>
> Thanks,
> Squeak WebTeam

I wish a reliable ftp account where host all SqueakLight stuff.

Currently Klaus D. Witzel is mirroring

ftp://elpelotero@201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar/Public/SqueakLight/
password: elpelotero.

on:

ftp://squeak.cobss.ch/pub/SqueakLight

As I have the Mac on roughly of 06:00 to 20:00 GMT
I start a English site in http://squeaklight.noads.de/ what I couldn't have
actualized as other things take all my time.

The requested info.

Image Name: SqueakLight
Creator: Edgar J. De Cleene - Rosario - Argentina
Description of Image: A hand cut and tricked what could used to take regular
complex .sar buided in last Squeak 3.9 or any from other Squeak.
Could need , of course, load missed classes or methods for particular
purposes.
Who would benefit from it's use ?
All what have handicapped hardware (as all schools in Argentina and other
third world countries).
All what don't need or don't want the ripped parts.
All what found less intimidate a simpler system.

ftp://elpelotero@201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar/Public/

host several open final "apps" from different times.
Now I choose load what IMHO should come in 3.9 and have a half size of any
image what still don't exist in 3.9.
This a one project only, no flaps, no Etoys, no Traits.
>From all Squeakers , I learn and try to polish this and share experiences
for more capable masters build 4.0 SonOfSqueakLight

Image Base: Start as 3.7 , but have many modifications now

Image Filename: SqueakLight.411.image

Image full URL:
ftp://elpelotero@201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar/Public/SqueakLight/SqueakLig
ht.411.zip
password: elpelotero.

Thanks in advance for any advice, tips, etc

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!