[Webteam] SqueakFoundation Pier Image

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Fri Oct 20 18:44:39 UTC 2006

(sorry, forgot to copy webteam):

I've copied up the latest proposal for the SqueakFoundation image at:
SqueakFoundation/images/SqF-Pier-1.5.image

This works fine. However, when I try to connect to it via RFB, it
connects (asks for a password) but I get no graphics back - i.e. I don't
see the image. But, it seems like it's connected.

Can someone else try? I'm not going to be around for the rest of the
afternoon (Pacific time.) but will be here tonight.

We also need to make a daemontools service to get it running and stay
running.

Once we have these two items done, I think they can get to work on it to
clean it up. I don't know when we want to point www.squeakfoundation.org
at it. But, since the content is pretty much the same as the current
one, once the two above tasks are done, I see no reason why not to do it
then.

Comments?

brad