[Webteam] Squeakfoundation.org Image issue

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Tue Oct 31 16:30:43 UTC 2006

There were so many emails with different recipients that I'd thought I
should send another msg out to y'all to summarize the problem.

We originally wanted to move the old squeakfoundation image to box2
under a new domain name: www.squeakfoundation.org.
The current SqF content has been copied over to it and it's ready to go
and be updated by the SqF team. The Pier image is on box2 and in
/home/website/SqueakFoundation/images/SqF-Pier-1.5.image. The service is
running on port 7780 (see
/home/website/SqueakFoundation/serviceSqF/run). You can see it running
at: http://www.squeak.org:7780/seaside/SqF

However, we have a problem. The problem is that the URLs generated don't
look correct.
I set the "Server Hostname" and "Server Port" and that seemed to make a
difference a bit. But, Ken believes the resulting URLs are wrong. Also,
I did this at the same time Ken did something else on the apache side.
So, I reset these so we could do it right.

Ken mentioned that this problem has been identified and fixed before.
Jason: you may be the person to save us!  Can you help us out?

brad