[Webteam] Question about website and Squeak installation...

Philip Evans philip-evans at usa.com
Fri Sep 1 16:48:25 UTC 2006

I went to the link for help with installation and found that the installation info for both windows and mac seems to be missing.

I am trying to find out how to install Squeak on an older Mac Performa 475.  It has the 68040 processor, 68MB of ram, and both the original 160MB scsi hard drive and another 4.3GB scsi hard drive.  It also has a CD drive.  If there is a way to install Squeak as a native system on the 4.3GB drive I would prefer that.

Any help would be appreciated.  What files do I need and what do I need to do with them for the Mac Performa 475?  I have already installed the PC version on a new Compaq Prolinea and it works fine, but I would really like to get the Mac working.

Philip E. Evans
NASA/JPL Solar System Ambassador
philip-evans at usa.com