[Webteam] Squeak website (improvement)

Everything is normal. vapourmile at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 3 11:29:28 UTC 2006

You could make a tutorial introduction to the language much easier for (me) to find.I've fallen for your evangelical love of Smalltalk... where do I learn it? : )Incidentally (to you perhaps): Smalltalk has been bubbling in the back of my conciousness for years vying for attention as a purist language, but of course languages (from the programmers perspective) can stand or fall by the route they take to the hardware. For this reason I have had my doubts about Smalltalk as a sprite/3D engine as I expect it comes from a scientific perspective. So, how excited was I when I saw it rotating sprites in real time!? :D The question is though, how much can I expect in terms of my hopes for a real-time, raster-synchronised, interactive platform?-Jon.