[Webteam] [Fwd: [Newbies] The Weekly Squeak is back!]

karl karl.ramberg at chello.se
Thu Sep 7 15:35:31 UTC 2006

Brad Fuller skrev:
> karl wrote:
>
>> Brad Fuller skrev:
>>
>>> Good thing to put on the front page.
>>> Who's responsible for the front page?
>>>

>> I'll add the news
>>
> Thanks for doing that Karl. I was a bit afraid to add it because of my
> radical views of the news on the front page ;-)

Feel free to add stuff you think are news worthy. Keep in mind that
there should not
be more than 5 to 10 news items, do delete old ones.
There are much more stuff happening the community that are reported on
the frontpage,
so just keep adding.  It's important that the website is alive and
reflects the stuff that
goes on in the community like  Sophie, ESUG, Dabble, SqSqueak, 3.9
release etc.

Karl