[Webteam] Recent discussion on squeak-dev

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Sun Jan 7 19:57:42 UTC 2007

Karl wrote:
> Brad Fuller wrote:
>> Anyone have any additional comments about Stef's "Could we fix the web
>> site" email?
>>

> I think the changes we made is sufficient for the moment.
>
> We could try to just show the headlines of each news message, but then
> again you will have to go offsite to read it. The way it is now you can
> read enough so you will know that the news is something you really want
> to read before clicking it.
>
> A way to show dates the news is posted could be nice though.
>

> Keep up the good work.

Well... we now have dates and the links are to a new window/tab - a
technique that is encouraged to keep people at your site.

I now just have 100 characters after the link so one will get at least
some idea of what the feed is.

I also added more text to the top to point people at the download,
community and about pages.

--
brad fuller
  http://www.Sonaural.com/