[Webteam] Recent discussion on squeak-dev

Larry Trutter stargazerzero at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 7 21:31:09 UTC 2007

Oh wow! I just checked the web site and it is so much better! I really like
the "Get Started  | Find Out More | Get Involved" line. My opinion is that
this seemingly minor change would make a great first impressions for the
newcomers.

I would have had suggested that swapping the "About Squeak" section with the
"What is Cool About Squeak" section on the main page. My thought is that
"What is Cool About Squeak" section might leave better impressions for the
newcomers. I thought that "About Squeak" is a bit wordy, trying to do too
much to cover everything on the main page.  However, since that  "Get
Started  | Find Out More | Get Involved" line was added, I'm not sure if
that swapping section idea is a good idea anymore.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Larry Trutter