[Webteam] Re: Main page colors

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Sat Jan 13 01:57:24 UTC 2007

Ken G. Brown wrote:
> I'm liking it except for:
> Top left pane looks washed out to me. Perhaps closer to the blue of the headers would be good and it would link your eye to the main headers..
That's exactly what I had before, with the same rationalization.  I had
a complaint about it, so I tried to go "pastel"-ish.
I'm kinda liking this chalk blue. But, i can change it back.  Anyone else?

> I could go along with desaturating the beige of the middle pane.
I actually made it the color of the previous side boxes as you
suggested. But, I don't like it either so I'm changing it back.

> The purple is not my favourite but I am not totally against it either. I think the text in the Weekly Squeak was a bit easier to read with the beige background before.
Yes, it absolutely was. But, I'm trying to go toward the pastel and the
squeak-ish colors. I think it's fine.