[Webteam] Need Comments and Final Approval

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Sat Jan 13 23:07:23 UTC 2007

Ken G. Brown wrote:
> I think the dark blue of the upper left pane and middle pane headers might possibly look just a bit better
 > if exactly the same dark blue as the header image.

Which blue? It's a gradient.
But actually, I took several colors from header, tried them out and
settled on the one that is there now.

If you have a suggestion let me know.

> And what do you think about returning the 'powered by Smalltalk' to the bottom center?

I like the logos  on the bottom too, but I have to screw around with the
relative vs. absolute positioning of the various boxes to get that to
work. The site was all absolute positioning when I started and I've
since changed that to get the links on the left. Since I've spent a heck
of a time on this I plopped them to the left side for now. But, if I can
find some time, I'll get to work on those.