[Webteam] Need Comments and Final Approval

Karl karl.ramberg at comhem.se
Sun Jan 14 10:11:00 UTC 2007

Brad Fuller wrote:
>> Please check out the test site. I've added items that people
>> commented about. I've also reformatted a bit.
>> The front page text has changed, but no other text has changed. The
>> text that is missing is the "About" text on the front page and the
>> links have been put over to the right. We can integrate the "About"
>> text  into the "About" page at any time.
>>
>> What do you think?
>>

> All,
>
> That's about all I can do for now. I'd still like to put the logos in
> the bottom center, but that's going to take more work than I have time
> right now. If anyone wants to tackle it, be my guest.
>
> If not, I say we move it over to the main site and fix the other stuff
> later.
>
> Check it out one more time. All in favor or not? If we get a majority,
> then I'll work on the main site and get it's front page and the look
> running like the test site.

Go Brad :-)
Looks really good. I like the outline on the main text box, it played
tricks with my eyes before when the color of the box and background
slightly mismatched. I'll move the menu changes over to the main image
so we get the arrows there too.
Great job of tackling the absolute/relative layout. We should have a
longterm goal to get the whole layout relative so text size changes
works better. You got my approval to change the main site.
Karl