[Webteam] Community page > Mailing List

Brad Fuller brad at bradfuller.com
Fri Jun 8 01:10:47 UTC 2007

Matthew Fulmer wrote:
> I replaced the Squeak mailing list page on the Swiki with a list
> of the most popular Squeak list, along with their mirrors on
> gmane and nabble:
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/608
>
> I also replaced a few links on the community page, under the
> Mailing List header, on wwwtest.squeak.org. Comments on both the
> Swiki change and the website change are welcome.

Thanks for doing this Matthew!

I propose to have only one place that lists all mailing lists  - either
on the wiki or on the squeak site, but not both. The other page can
point to it and can even reference a few of the major mailing lists to
help the reader understand what they are.

This both helps confusion to the visitor and helps maintenance issues
when lists are added, deleted or changed.

--
brad fuller
 www.bradfuller.com