[Webteam] Re: website updates for CD/DVD needed

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Oct 16 08:47:33 UTC 2007

On 15.10.2007, at 18:57, Marcus Denker wrote:

> Later we should update the description a bit... the DVD has now
> such nice things as Plopp3d
> and Sophie which should be mentioned. But that's a next step.

The description should have a bit more, e.g. like this:

Squeak DVD - Release 3.9

Squeak e.V. has assembled a Squeak DVD-ROM.

The DVD-ROM contains:

	PDF of the "Squeak by Example" book
	Squeak 3.9
	Squeak 3.10alpha
	SqueakDev
	Sophie
	Croquet
	Squeakland Plugins
	Squeak eToy installer
	BotsInc
	Scratch
	Mirror of the squeak main ftp site
	Mailinglist Archive
	Wiki Mirror
	Plopp 3D Demo
	Buccaneer Demo
....over 4GB of Squeak stuff!

Also included: free out of print books, tutorials, lectures, etc from
the ESUG Smalltalk CD.

Squeak CD - Release 3.9

Squeak e.V. has assembled a Squeak CD-ROM.

The CD-ROM contains:

Squeak by Example
Books and Tutorials
Squeak 3.9
SqueakDev
Squeak eToy installer
BotsInc
Sophie
Plopp 3D (Demo)
Buccaneer (Demo)

Also included: free out of print books, tutorials, lectures, etc from
the ESUG Smalltalk CD.

	Marcus
Marcus Denker  --  denker at iam.unibe.ch
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~denker