[Webteam] Re: [squeak-dev] Demo of squeak.org on Aida/Scribo ready

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 19:12:11 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 07:15:18PM +0100, Janko Miv??ek wrote:
> Dear Squeakers,
>
> Demo of new squeak.org on http://squeaksite.aidaweb.si:9000 has now also
> more public editing rights. Just login as:
>
> 	demo/demo

I can't figure out at all how to use this thing. I want to add a
page (Documentation > Tutorials) that would be like my tutorial
list, except each entry would be a separate, taggable entry, and
you could specify tagging, searching, and sorting of the
tutorials at a higher-level than mere text editing. But I can't
figure out at all how to do that. I tried in the pier demo as
well, but that seems to have encoding errors and is not even
showing up as a web page for me.

My tutorial list is at:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/SqueakTutorials