[Fwd: [Webteam] Update the site page, please...]

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 18:38:01 UTC 2008

Well I tried updating this but my company has blocked the ports
necessary.  We can't FTP or SSH out of the company.  Also, I can't do
this from home until I get a machine up and running (and then I might
be in the same predicament as Brad).  So, I am no help.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;
yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life
which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of
the Son of God, who loved me, and gave
himself for me."
 Galatians 2:20