[Webteam] cannot access tutorial

darlene trevathan darlenetrevathan at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 23:58:35 UTC 2008

Hi:

  I have an opportunity to attend a workshop at LAUSD INFO TECH this Saturday.  We will be learning about Squeak.

  I tried to go to the Squeak website to use a tutorial, to find out if I want to take the workshop.  I am a first grade teacher.

  The message when I tried to use the tutorial was

  Windows blocked the software because it doesn't know the publisherss

  The contacts info gives your email, but no telephone number.  Is there no telephone number so that I can talk to a customer rep right away?

  Thanks,

  Darlene

http://mail.yahoo.com