[Webteam] cannot access tutorial

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 14:40:48 UTC 2008

Hi Darlene,

Matthew suggested the Squeakland website and that's a fantastic
resource for teachers. Highly recommended.

On your particular error, it might be that your computer is blocking
the site (are you using Vista?) I don't know what we can do about
that, but I'd like to try to see if we can help  So others don't have
this problem in the future, what link did you take that gave you the
error?

thanks and welcome to Squeak!

brad

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 4:58 PM, darlene trevathan
<darlenetrevathan at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I have an opportunity to attend a workshop at LAUSD INFO TECH this Saturday.
> We will be learning about Squeak.
>
> I tried to go to the Squeak website to use a tutorial, to find out if I want
> to take the workshop.  I am a first grade teacher.
>
> The message when I tried to use the tutorial was
>
> Windows blocked the software because it doesn't know the publisherss
>
> The contacts info gives your email, but no telephone number.  Is there no
> telephone number so that I can talk to a customer rep right away?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Darlene

Brad Fuller
www.bradfuller.com