[Webteam] Suggestion for Squeak Website

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Apr 24 09:38:33 UTC 2008

Hi Antonio and the web team,

I just changed /Community, Education corner to:

	Squeakpolis is the website that include anything the teachers
	need  using Squeak at their classrooms in Extremadura, Spain

as you proposed, Antonio, and removed a Small-land link from /Projects.

Please keep us informed when you'll have some news, our news team will
be glad to put them out on http://news.squeak.org !

Best regards
Janko