[Webteam] Time for decision about platform for website

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 22:21:49 UTC 2008

 My personal preference, as stated before, was that since we are all
about Squeak, we should utilize Squeak on the website to show it's
unique capabilities. That said, that reduces our options considerably
to Seaside, Smallwiki, Aida/Scribo, etc. However, my input is that if
there is something better that we should consider, please propose it -
although it would have to be far superior, in my mind, to overcome the
fact that we are here to promote Squeak and Smalltalk.

As I stated in a semi-private email, I still consider Seaside/Pier a
contender, and I still think it's the best choice.

--
Brad Fuller
www.bradfuller.com