[Webteam] Suggestion for Squeak Website

Jean Berger sajack at zayda.net
Fri Feb 29 02:29:41 UTC 2008

Costello, Barbara A (Barbara) wrote:
 > do you know if there is anyway to print something from squeak....
long story, but my children made a great drawing in squeak for a school
project - but neither the teacher or me can figure out how to print.....
  we spent hours on the picture, there has to be a way...hopefully...
---
Don't know what platform you're on (and sure it'd be GREAT to do this in
Squeak!) but you might have a look at MWSnap
(http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html), an excellent free
screen-grabbing utility for Microsoft Windows...

I'm not affiliated with them in any way, and if you use Windows, you may
find it quite helpful. You can grab any area of the screen, the whole
screen, any window, and more, and even print from within the
application. No install neeeded.

Cheers.