[Webteam] Aida on squeak.org/Projects

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Mar 11 21:01:45 UTC 2008

Hi Web Team,

I have a suggestion, that maybe is a time to include Aida/Web on
http://www.squeak.org/Projects/ too. As you know Aida runs on Squeak now
and I'm slowly migrating to Squeak my production servers too. I hope
soon the website aidaweb.si will run on Squeak instead VW :)

If you agree, then I would propose to add to Web Application Development
something like:

AIDA/Web (http://www.aidaweb.si) is a web framework and application
server for building complex web applications simply and elegantly, in
MVC fashion, with REST-like nice looking and bookmarkable url links and
integrated user and group management.

And BTW: there is still an old SmallWiki mention, which is Pier now.

Thanks very much and best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek