[Webteam] Re: Google stats: Top search queries

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Nov 21 16:28:07 UTC 2008

Thanks Klaus for this analysis. I added following keywords to the first
page:

application development, Croquet, web applications, Seaside, Aida/Web">

So much for start. Did I miss some imortant keyword?

This need to be done to other pages as well, because keywords are not
site wide but page by page.

Best regards
Janko