[Webteam] Re: Google stats: Top search queries

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 22:47:44 UTC 2008

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 1:40 PM, Karl Ramberg <karlramberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Janko Mivšek wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Klaus for this analysis. I added following keywords to the first
>> page:

>> application development, Croquet, web applications, Seaside, Aida/Web">
>>
>> So much for start. Did I miss some imortant keyword?
>
> Maybe Etoys, Scratch, Sophie ?

wouldn't "Squeak" be an important keyword?

also,  how about: oop, object oriented programming, virtual machine,
vm, alan kay, dan ingalls, esug

and, if this is going to be hidden meta tags on the front page, do we
want to take a lesson from Google and place keywords like: java, self

Might get some access from java searchers

--
Brad Fuller