[Webteam] List of tasks regarding removing references to Foundation squeak.org

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Apr 1 18:19:37 UTC 2009

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your detailed list of things to do. Yes, put them on the
board blog, and direct the discussion to our mailing list.

I propose that we start implementing those points, then e will see from
reaction how to proceed, on Teams page for instance.

Has anyone time to to some of this work?  While I need to upgrade editor
to change link urls as well...

Best regards
Janko

Igor Stasenko pravi: