[Webteam] Re: [Board] List of tasks regarding removing references to Foundation squeak.org

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Apr 3 03:45:32 UTC 2009

Igor Stasenko wrote:
> - main menu
>   remove the menu item 'Foundation'
>
> - /Foundation should be merged with /Community/Teams page

Agreed.

> in 'How its run' sub-section , i think we should remove notice about
> Wednesdays, it is better to say something like following:
>
>  - the team meet online at minimum twice per month, to discuss the
> current agenda items. The agenda list is publicly availabe at (....)
> and mainained by team secretary.

Plus: In addition there is private email list that the board uses to
communicate and discuss ideas internally. The results of these
discussions are also posted to the blog and to the Squeak mailing list.

> Team is open to hear any outstanding issues and proposals by Squeak
> community members for dusscussing them during next board meeting.
> Feel free to submit/comment team agenda items here (... ) or write a
> private mail to ....
>
> (someone with better English, please rephrase the above :)

How about: Any member of the Squeak community can propose agenda items
or ask the board to discuss and comment on particular issues of
relevance to the community.

Cheers,
   - Andreas