[Webteam] Link from squeak.org to squeakboard.wordpress.com

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Thu Jul 9 12:08:27 UTC 2009

Hi Janko,

I just did some minor changes to www.squeak.org mostly to try out
editing in Aida/Web. E.g. I changed the wording from the old Squeak
Leadership Board to the new Squeak Oversight Board, and I fixed a
formatting on the Teams page.

I wanted to do some improvements to the Teams page:
1. The following comment seems out of date: (Craig is advising so many
simply because most of them don't have other volunteers from the
leadership team yet.)
2. The Squeak Oversight Board is missing from the teams list.
3. Change the wording of leadership team to Squeak Oversight Board.
4. Remove the following comment: This page was originally written by
Göran Krampe and later edited by Craig Latta. Please see the revision
history for the last edit date.
Then I saw the following: If you would like to edit this page, please
contact Craig to discuss it first. Then I lost confidence to just do
the changes. :-;

So, what do you say? May I?

Cheers,
Bernhard