[Webteam] Link from squeak.org to squeakboard.wordpress.com

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Jul 9 13:37:26 UTC 2009

Bernhard Pieber pravi:

> By the way, when I changed the formatting on the Teams page, the first
> cell of the table changed automatically from box admins to "> box
> admins. When I fixed that, the third cell changed from advisor to
> advisor td>. I finally fixed that to board advisor. However, this makes
> me fairly anxious to change something. Any ideas what might be the
> reason for this?

I can't reproduce your problem. In any case, if you have such problem
next time, you can go to raw HTML programming by adding mode=raw to url,
like:

	/Community/Teams/?view=edit&version=51&mode=raw

This way you can solve such problems which sometimes occur, specially if
someone copy/paste from MS Word directly. What a mess this causes,
better don't ask...

> By the way, is there a way to view the diffs between different versions
> of a page?

Comming soon :)

By teh way, anyone know a good algorithm to doing and showing such
diffs? Or a website with a nice example?

Best regards
Janko