[Webteam] Teams page (was: Link from squeak.org to squeakboard.wordpress.com)

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Thu Jul 9 16:10:15 UTC 2009

I also agree that separate pages for the teams would be better. The
teams should be responsible for maintaining them. We have the
following options:
a) We could add them to www.squeak.org. (How can I do this?)
b) We could link to team pages on the Swiki.

What is the general policy regarding www.squeak.org versus Swiki?
a) Have only the minimum amount of relative stable information on www.squeak.org
  and link to the Swiki.
or rather b) Move more and more information from the Swiki to www.squeak.org
c) Have similar information in both places.

Personally I think a) is best, because it means less work for the
Webteam and more responsibility for the community. c) should be
avoided at all cost in my opinion.

Cheers,
Bernhard