[Webteam] Link from squeak.org to squeakboard.wordpress.com

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Thu Jul 9 16:57:46 UTC 2009

Am 09.07.2009 um 15:37 schrieb Janko Mivšek:
> Bernhard Pieber pravi:
> By the way, when I changed the formatting on the Teams page, the first
>> cell of the table changed automatically from box admins to "> box
>> admins. When I fixed that, the third cell changed from advisor to
>> advisor td>. I finally fixed that to board advisor. However, this
>> makes
>> me fairly anxious to change something. Any ideas what might be the
>> reason for this?
>
> I can't reproduce your problem.
I can reproduce similar problems almost every time I use Safari to
edit. See the following screenshot:

Do you see the ="40" cols="100" mce_editable="true"> on the top of the
page?

I tried in Firefox and I did not see any problems there. So I will use
that in the future. A fix would be cool anyway. ;-)

Cheers,
Bernhard

> In any case, if you have such problem
> next time, you can go to raw HTML programming by adding mode=raw to
> url,
> like:
>
> 	/Community/Teams/?view=edit&version=51&mode=raw

Thanks for the tip. I tried it but frankly that's a little bit too raw
for my taste? ;-) I guess there is no Swiki markup version available,
only MCEditor or HTML, right?

Cheers,
Bernhard