[Webteam] Re: Link from squeak.org to squeakboard.wordpress.com

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Jul 9 22:35:57 UTC 2009

Bernhard Pieber pravi:
> Hi Craig,
>
> Thanks for the empowerment! ;-) I improved the Teams page according to
> my plans. Any objections to remove "If you would like to edit this page,
> please contact Craig <http://netjam.org/> to discuss it first."
> altogether? The target audience for this sentence are members of the
> Webteam. We should be able to trust them. And if I screw up Janko can
> revoke my login. ;-)

Well, we can revoke pages back too. And because all actions on the
website are tracked by name and surname, this is strong precaution
against any problem here. Specially if all changes are reported and
asked for opinion as are from you.

One change would be also to put team leaders column before advisors
column. Team leader have a stronger position than advisor, who is just
to "oversight" and advise him.

Best regards
Janko