[Webteam] Upgrade Squeak Website

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 06:29:16 UTC 2012

http://www.osrcon.ca/SqueakSite_new.zip
http://www.osrcon.ca/SqueakSite_old.zip

Here are two images. The first is the image I drew down from the Squeak server.
The second is a fresh 3.10 image with the code transferred over. There is a VM with both archives.
It's a Squeak 3.8.18beta3U.app. They are for a Mac, though imagine if you are on Linux or Windows
you can find VM from:

http://ftp.squeak.org

Yup, I figure you're six hours ahead. I'll pay extra attention to that window.
Sounds like a plan.

Thanks,
Chris