[Webteam] Aida6.4-Janko.5

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Jun 25 18:06:13 UTC 2012

Hi,
> Hi Janko,
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I just publish new Aida with a patch to overcome Squeak/Pharo
>> differences and now it seems to work and we can continue.
>  testing......

as the man with the opposite Midas touch does well :-)

Found a glitch in WebAdminApp, logging in Admin and Extranet, going to
sessions and wanting to sort the list by the non existent field "Login".
Maybe this even happens in VW.

Secondly I think you need to incorporate the extension method
ScaledDecimal>>printDotString reflecting that ScaledDecimal has a
Fraction vs. is a Fraction, so numerator and denominator should be sent
to fraction instead of the ivars. This is just a bug in Squeak.

Third: Object>>firstRequestFromStack needs a resolution for Squeak as
commenting out the check for more than one arguments gets into problems
otherwise.

This would be a show stopper.

Fourth: initHourlySnapshot failed again but it should be easy to find
out where to deactivate a WebScheduled event. Maybe the real Server runs
on Linux so we should think of reactivating it in the real thing.

Cheers,

Herbert