[Webteam] Re: Let's update squeak.org for the 4.5 release

Chris Cunnington websela at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 01:09:24 UTC 2014

I'm under the impression that the current website cannot be updated, as it doesn't hold on to changes.
I think we can have the new website up in the next 48-hours and that should do the job.
I can understand that in the history of Squeak the toil you've been put through to push this one out the door has been great.
But I figure a little bit more time (where you aren't obligated to do more work) should be OK, right?

Chris