[Webteam] squeak.org configured for nginx

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue Mar 11 17:48:17 UTC 2014

On 11-03-2014, at 10:34 AM, Chris Cunnington <websela at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Please keep looking at services to see if something has been dropped.

OK, first test - the swiki; I’m pretty sure this is just a ‘content’ issue rather than config, but hit the’Wiki’ menubar tab and you go to wiki.squeak.org which is a sort of parent page for the actual swiki at wiki.squeak.org/squeak.

All the other tabs go to logical seeming places. The links from places like ‘blogs’ etc all seem to go to sensible places. So, pretty good so far. Now we just need to work on the actual content.

tim
"How many Slavers does it take to change a lightbulb?" "Dunno. How susceptible are lightbulbs to telepathy?"