[Webteam] squeak.org issues list

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Mar 26 00:20:30 UTC 2014

On 24-03-2014, at 7:01 AM, Chris Cunnington <websela at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I just completed a round of changes to squeak.org, which I'll upload tomorrow.

[snip]
> There's lots of time to figure these things out. A lot has improved in two weeks.

Thanks Chris. One of the things that we (using the royal we here, as in the The Mighty And Puissant Board) would really like to see as an interim measure would be having access online to the old content. The best way to do that which I can come up with is to ‘resurrect’ the old site files and have it pointed to from the new home page - perhaps repurposing the ‘archive’ link. This would keep all the old content available whilst the transition is .. in transition. Not to mention being a reminder of what needs transitioning.

tim
Strange OpCodes: EFBI: Emulate Five-volt Battery Intermittently