[Webteam] Squeak.org Website | Relaunch

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon May 9 17:50:57 UTC 2016

> On 08-05-2016, at 1:41 AM, Fabio Niephaus <fabio.niephaus at student.hpi.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Tim,
>
> I remember that you mentioned this, but we decided not to add direct links to scans, because we wanted to avoid any copyright issues.
> If someone googles one of these books, he or she will find the pdfs, but in that case it is not our fault IYKWIM.

That is a perfectly reasonable thing to be concerned about *except* all the links to scans are to Stef Ducasse’s site where he is very clear that permission has been given for them to be provided. So at least in the case I listed we are perfectly free to point to them.

tim
Strange OpCodes: RDR: Rotate Disk Right