[Newbies] SMMaintainableObject?

Bakki Kudva bakki.kudva at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 16:55:28 UTC 2006

On 8/3/06, Keith Hodges <Keith.Hodges at warwick.ac.uk> wrote:

> And using a Monticello account on www.squeaksource.com is a life saver
> when your computer hard disk decides to re-iterate to you once more the
> reality of Murphys Law. It provides an off site back up of your source
> for free.

I have currently installed Squeak on 3 machines. 2 Debian Sarge
workstations (home and work) and a MacBookPro laptop. I was thinking
of using subversion server at work as I do for my other projects but
if I can do the same from within Monticello I would be superb. I
already created an account and will read the docs. Thank you very much
for that link..it will be a life saver!

bakki

PS: I am so impressed on how easy it was to install Squeak on all 3
machines(a few minutes each). I can't remember the last time when a
development env was so easily setup across platforms. Also the look
and feel is identical as well.